CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE
CLICK ON HEART TO GO TO MY IG PAGE

Friday, August 11, 2017

...a month today

August 11th

A month since Mr. Sweet's passing..

It has been such a hard month for me...
the intense stress and sorrow I, and our family, have had
since February has taken a toll on all of us.

I know we haven't gone through something that a killzillion others haven't.
And, I know we will all love and miss him more than ANYthing,
but we can rejoice in the fact that he was a part of our lives
and we are thankful for that.

I will go down on my knees for the rest of my life and thank our Heavenly Father
that He saw to it that Mr. Sweet never had a minutes pain
thru all the time he was fighting that mean, nasty, aggressive, fast growing cancer.


 I am trying to remember all the good times we had....
silly times...
sad times...
they were all good times...because we went thru these times  together...



 and we had a lot of them in the 57 years we were married....




oh,
like everyone, we passed thru some rough times...

and me and my quick temper
 (back when I was a whole lot younger)
had many heated words...
but nothing ever serious...









for all the support you have given to us during such a hard time.
xoxo bj